Our Austin Prices Won’t Stress You Out.
No matter the size of your event, we’ve got flexible pricing to match. And our staff is multi-talented – so for smaller Austin parties, one or two staff members can handle both bar and food service. That means you’ll need fewer people-and you’ll save money.
We can help you save money in other ways, too. For example: by helping you find the best value for your money on food. Or figuring out how much of everything you really need.
For the level of experience and service we provide, we believe you won’t find a better deal for bartending services in the Austin area. Here’s what you get, and how much it costs:
Basic pricing schedule
- Starting at $45 per hour, per bartender, for the first 4 hours of your event.
- $30 per half hour, per bartender, thereafter.
- Two-hour minimum, if you please.
- ICE pick up and transport on the day of event.
- A portable bar – we’ll bring it in and set it up.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, TABC certified staff.
- A shopping list for the liquor you need – whether budget or top-shelf.
- Setup for liquor, glasses, ice and mixers.
- Post-party clean-up services.
- Dish washing services if needed.
- Continuous maintenance: clearing empty glasses and cleaning spills.
- Assistance with food ordering and pick-up if needed.
Plus FREE on-site pre-party consultation on
- Party flow, layout, and bar / furniture positioning.
- Number of bartenders, servers, and other staff needed.
- Glassware, cutlery, linens, and table / chair rentals.
- Catering services and menus.
- The best liquor stores in your area-and which ones deliver.
- Types of alcohol best suited to your event.
- Estimation advice for food, drink, ice, etc.
- Keeping costs down on vendor services.
What we can’t do
- Buy and transport the liquor to your Austin party ourselves (sorry!).
- Serve alcohol to underage or intoxicated guests (obviously).